addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SilverStripe London Meetup Message Board › Change to the next SilverStripe Meetup

Change to the next SilverStripe Meetup

A former member
Hi Everyone,

We have been searching for alternatives to the Prophet for over a week now and still haven't found anywhere suitable. There are a couple of places that we think might work for the group, but we are still waiting on a few details.

Just to make things more interesting are:

A. That Tuesday is the first day back after Easter (I'm sure most of you will be as busy as us trying to catch up)

B. It seems very likely that there is going to be a national rail strike. This will certainly affect some of us.

With all this in mind we feel it's better to push the meetup back by one week. I have updated the event details (meetup.com won't let me remove the location until we have selected an alternative!). I hope you can all make the new date...

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Have a great Easter break and hopefully we'll see you on Tuesday 13th April at a venue TBC.

Happy SilverStriping!

Cheers,
Rich
--
Tel: 020 7183 1072
Mob: 079 2962 5937

www.gpmd.co.uk
www.twitter.com/gpmd

GPMD Ltd
2nd Floor
14 City Road
London