addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Simplifying Local Real Estate Investing - Cambridge, MA Message Board › Real Estate Investing Meeting and dinner this Thursday

Real Estate Investing Meeting and dinner this Thursday

Suad K.
user 265757879
Group Organizer
Belmont, MA
Post #: 3
Hello all,
Our member Bobby Tricket is the organizer for a meetup that is scheduled for this Thursday night at my office in Cambridge. Please sign in HERE­ if you are able to attend.
Dinner will be served :)
Let me know if you would like to organize your own event at my office.