OPEN for booking ! But why is it showing only waitlist available ?
This is a rsvp CONTROLLED event as pre-payment BEFORE we moved yr rsvp. The system is set up so you cannot put yourself in "Going" list. Only those with confirmed payment will be moved manually. No priority or reserved slot for being in the waitlist. First to pay, first to take.
Max slot : 25 pax
Available slots : 25 - the # in going (exclude TS)
In partnership with Fjallraven LIFE to encourage more to go camping & enjoy Nature, this camping event will be providing :
- 2 simple Kembara quick cook meals (Description in comment)
- outdoor cooking by team effort for 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
So that we will have plenty of time to enjoy all the island nature & beautiful sites : Chek Jawa, highest point overlooking a turquoise blue quarry, 100 year temple, Ubin Fruit Orchard (NEW), colourful quarries, herbs & spice garden etc
You will need to borrow OR buy a tent.
Question : Can I get help to set up ? YESSSS
Do these activities below; sound good? Read on ....
· Trek & Pitch your tent on nearby the beach?
· Prepare & cook a sumptuous dinner & breakfast by the beach ?
· Be a valuable member to the above team work?
· Sing or chill under the starry night sky?
All these in Singapore! Our very last nature-lover haven: Pulau Ubin. Be transported back in time to 1960s Singapore as you embark on a trip to Pulau Ubin. Shaped like a boomerang, this 1,020-hectare island is home to Singapore’s last village or kampongs, as well as the Chek Jawa Wetlands, one of Singapore’s richest ecosystems.
Our past trip video : https://youtu.be/sysU9c_9AyI, https://youtu.be/bsmCrXKdEVk
Cost : SGD 68 ..... includes
2-ways return ferry
Hot water + Hot beverages (Coffee/Kopi O/Kopi kosong or Bkfast Tea & Earl Grey or Milo)
Kembara quick cook meals x 02
All dinner & breakfast items & meals except personal plate & cup / spoon
Use of cooking utensils, fuel, washing items etc
Dessert drink in the afternoon
Guided tour & hiking to Ubin various places of Interest
*U can shower using the spray head in the toilet near our campsite.
• Meet & depart via ferry
• Trek to campsite & setup tent
• Lunch - quick cook meal
• Trek to Chek Jawa / Sensory Trail / Mangrove walk / Fruit Orchard
• Dessert drinks
• Dinner cooking
• Washing Up
• Relax & Chill. Enjoy the night
• Wake Up for sunrise !
• Cook breakfast
• Trek to Ubin highest point & 100 yrs old Temple
• Lunch quick cook meal
• Wash up & Break tent
• Return Jetty to Changi
You're expected in the following :
· Being a team player & easy going
· Preparing / cooking / washing up
Steps to secure your slot : Only those have paid up will be manually moved to GOING list. So the GOING list will reflect the actual slots taken & left (less off organizers name).
(I) If there is still slot – Go ahead & made the payment.
Bank details :
A/c name : Chua Tien Seng
Paylah or Paynow :[masked]
(II) Immediately message TS CHUA @[masked] with info below:
1. Meetup user name
2. Legal name
3. Amount transfer for how many pax
4. Ref : “Ubin Camping”
(III) Fill up your particular in this online form : http://bit.ly/1U3hZSa
(IV) Put your name in waitlist
Note : Food is not halal. Vegetarian-friendly (meat will be added after non-meat portion taken) but not suitable for vegan, as milk & eggs maybe use. Note garlic & onions maybe used too.
Complete packing & briefing notes will be sent to those confirmed.
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
1) If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
2) No refund will be given if you cannot turn up. However; Replacement is acceptable subject to whether you can find one.
3) It is a fundamental condition that the participant acknowledges that this is an adventure tour. The organizer cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather or natural casualties, etc.
4) The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey. While safety measures will be in place, the organizer cannot be held responsible or liable for any personal injuries to the participants.
5) All activities are subject to weather conditions.
*When you paid up for this event, it is understood that you have read, agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions.*