➡️ CONFIRMED to Depart : Date 5 - 13 Oct. Leave needed 5 days
➡️ Flight : SIN - BKK - PBH (Paro) - BKK - SIN
➡️ Ready for booking.
▐≡► Departure is confirmed : max 20 pax. After that number exceeded, slots is subjected to Bhutan flight.
The deposit is now non-refundable. Group ticket will then be booked for you with passport copy.
Known as the last ‘Shangri-La’ on earth, the land of the Thunder Dragon, of ancient temples and fortresses, Bhutan is a country of breathtaking natural beauty and man-made cultural treasures.
Bhutan is arguably the world’s happiest country. It’s also one of the greenest. That’s no coincidence. Other countries have taken note since the Himalayan kingdom is not only carbon neutral but carbon negative.
♥ Also noteworthy: This is happening despite increasing tourism. One of the ways foreigners can contribute to the country’s conservation efforts is counterintuitive: by visiting.
We designed this trip as an all-rounded introduction to members new to Bhutan. Suitable for beginners to hiking as long U leading an active & healthy lifestyle.
• Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery ♣
• Explore the heartlands of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Wangdue, Phobjikha Trongsa Bumthang, Haa and Paro
• The popular Thimphu Festival ♣ https://youtu.be/qpY3Eqg9RZI
• Be immersed in the ♣ grandeur of the Himalayas; enjoy pristine nature and one of the world’s richest biodiversity.
• Unique ♣ Tangsibji experience
• Visit sacred temples, medieval fortresses (Dzongs), museums etc. Visit the most beautiful fortress of Bhutan.
• Farmhouse stay in Gangtey Valley ♣
• Interact with Bhutanese people by visiting local houses, schools, and temples and experience Bhutanese lifestyles up-close;
• And more
▐► Trip Description
This customised trip is designed to give us an unparalleled insight into Bhutan and its culture, nature, its people and the Bhutanese way of life. On this tour, we invite you on a road of self-discovery as you discover Bhutan. The tour starts in Phunakha via Thimphu where you will visit the most beautiful fortress in Bhutan and continues with hiking explorations and sightseeing in the semi-tropical valley of Punakha. Followed by a visit to Phobjikha valley. A glacial valley on the western slopes of black mountain. You will then continue to Thimphu to witness the popular Thimphu festival and finally back to Paro to visit the iconic Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
Every stop is laden with attractions that will enliven your senses and will leave you with an indelible feeling of having touched the soul of Bhutan, rather than just skimming through attractions. This trip has very less driving times, with maximum exploration time to make the most of your holiday.
▐► Suitable for Globetrotter, hikers, Nature-Lovers, Photographer, festival goers etc.
▐► Itinerary => https://bit.ly/30JUSEF
▐► Land Cost / SGD ex Paro
10 & above : $[masked] & above : $[masked] & above : $ 2650
All-inclusive Tour. Min 10 person in twin share basis
• Bhutan Tourism Royalty/Levy (US$65 /day/pax)
• Visa Fees ($40 per person)
• All permit fees
• All transfers and entrance fees
• All meals and evening tea
• Drinking mineral water
• All accommodations
• English-speaking tour leader & driver
• Excellent condition Coaster bus
• Hot-stone bath
• All personal expenses
• Spa Charges
• Travel and Medical insurance
• Bhutan flights
Payment link & form to fill ► https://bit.ly/2YOSgDJ
▐►FLIGHTS: BKK ➡️ PARO ➡️ BKK
has to be purchased by our Bhutan agent at current GROUP Discount rates ≈ SGD 1330 for min. 10 tickets group purchase.
SIN - BKK - SIN : book on yr own ~ SGD[masked] OCT TR616 (overnight in BKK)
13 OCT TR617
See the pic below