This is not a scheduled meet up, but to inform you of edible gardening courses in Singapore.
Spaces Available. Register early to avoid disappointment.
This course provide participants with the knowledge and skills to understand urban farming in Singapore. Awareness of Singapore’s growing needs and food sustainability will be explored and discussed, with acquiring of knowledge and techniques of basic urban farming
Includes Theory and Hands-On Practical Learning, Engaging Class!
• Describe concept of Urban Farming in Singapore's agricultural industry
• Explain importance of food sustainability in Asia and Singapore
• Describe Singapore's needs in Food Security
• Explain types of spaces in Singapore for Urban Farming
• Describe health, safety, and environmental operating guidelines.
• List key factors in healthy Plant Growth
• Apply germination and Transplanting Techniques
• Describe foundation of Plant Growth
• Explain growth needs of leafy vegetables and small fruits
• Describe how to monitor and adjust Environment Factors
• List common harvesting techniques
• Describe packaging methods after harvest