To kick off the first meetup of 2019, we're very happy to have Lucidworks sponsor the venue and food/drinks. Hooray!
INTELLLEX will be sharing how we leveraged Solr and made our own customisations to power our search engine for the legal domain. Also, we'll share tips on working with Solr and Kubernetes.
- 6.30pm to 7.00pm: Registration, grab food and mingle.
- 7.00pm to 8.00pm: Sharing by INTELLLEX & Lucidworks
- 8:00pm to 8.30pm: More mingling
1. Welcome & Introduction by Lucidworks (20 min)
Speaker: Will Hayes, CEO of Lucidworks
2. Back to the basics - Tuning Solr for full text search in legal documents (10 min)
Speaker: Dr Sim Yan Chuan, data scientist/technical advisor
3. Challenges with Solr on Kubernetes (15 min)
Speaker: Felix Tioh, technical lead
4. Searching Legal Concepts on Solr (15 min)
Speaker: Archibald Pontier, data scientist
About INTELLLEX (www.intelllex.com):
INTELLLEX helps law firms automatically structure their knowledge library. Our AI is deployed to provide structure and meaning to large volumes of previous work product, parts of which might have gone untouched or undiscovered. Our search is trained to understand legal queries to give lawyers answers to their challenging legal questions. We have offices in Singapore and London, as part of the Barclays' Lawtech Lab. We hope to introduce the realm of legal tech to more folks!
About Lucidworks (www.lucidworks.com):
Lucidworks builds AI-powered search and discovery applications for some of the world's largest brands. Lucidworks has recently risen to the Leaders Quadrant in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines. Reddit, Red Hat, Moody’s, Commvault, and Verizon are just of few of the companies that rely on Lucidworks every day to power their consumer-facing and enterprise search apps.