As a member of this group, you will learn real tactics and strategies for using the internet to grow your small business.
When it comes to marketing on the interwebs, your website has one of two purposes:
1) As a Lead Generation tool (that you can follow up with on the phone or by email etc)
2) As an ecommerce site, to sell your products directly from your site.
What goal you have depends on what type of business you are running, but whichever it is, this group is for you if:
- You don’t have the slightest clue what you arre doing when it comes to internet marketing, BUT you are open to learning.
- You don’t yet have a website, but would like one, and would like to know how to get one made.
- You do have a website, but can’t get any traffic to it.
- You are getting traffic, but you can’t get any leads or sales (you have no conversions) - You would like to meet other people who are making money online (and are willing to share what they are doing)
- You have heard of the whole ‘social media trend’ and how marketing your business on sites like Facebook can be very powerful but you don’t know how to do it.
- You are successfully generating leads and making sales online, and would love to share your strategies with others who are also getting great results, so you can all benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) “Who created this group?”
We did – Trevor Weir and Eu Ching ANG.
Trevor – I am a UK resident, but travel very widely. I run my own internet marketing consulting company. I first got started in the industry 12 years ago.
Eu Ching – I am a Singapore resident. I am a Work-at-Home Mom who is assisting her husband in the running of his medical clinic, as well as running a successful internet marketing home business.
2) “Why have you created this group?”
There are 3 reasons for forming this group:
- Some of the best ideas have come from a mastermind (a small group that shares ideas). There are a lot of internet marketers in Singapore who would love to meet others who ‘speak their language’, but up until now, have never had.
- We love teaching. At each meet up, we will teach a new internet marketing strategy (eg Facebook pay per click, writing an automated email follow-up etc) I also plan to record each one of these sessions and share them with my own list and with members of the group who missed out.
- We would like to offer people quality information that actually works. Anything you learn in this group is proven to work
– We only share what has worked for us. This is unlike some groups out there, where there’s usually someone up on stage who’s never made money online in his life, talking as if he has (usually to sell their ‘make money online’ course)
3) How many people usually show up?
To be honest, this is still a small group – so not too many. But that‘s usually good because it means you will get a lot more 1-on-1 attention if you need it, and we can keep things very informal. Eg. You can bring along your laptop and get individual attention, or show the group what you are working on.
4) How long do the Meetups usually go for?
Generally around 2 hours. We can meet around 7pm and likely finish 9ish. But you are welcome to leave early or stay later, it’s entirely up to you.
5) Does it cost anything to attend?
Nope. The meetups are free and we intend to keep it that way.
6) What if I don’t know anything about internet marketing – Am I still welcome to come?
Absolutely. Most people who attend are just starting out so don’t feel like you have to be some internet marketing geek like us to be a member.
7) Do I need to participate, or can I just watch?
It’s up to you. If you just want to watch the presentations, that’s fine, of course. But if you have questions/comments and would like to join the conversation, that’s also encouraged.
8) How do I know when the next meetup is being held – Where are those details?
Just bookmark this site right now. As long as you check back every few days, you will see where and when the next meetup is.
Also you can join as a member, it’s free! Then you will get an email as soon as we announce the times and locations of the next meetup.
We only have one rule:
Please don’t use these meetings to pitch your business. You are welcome to tell others what you do of course, but there is a huge difference between self-promotion and being so aggressive about it that it scares off our new members ;D
That’s about it. If you are still reading, then you are obviously interested in learning about this stuff. So why not come along to our next meetup? Who knows? You could get one idea that increases your bottom line by 20% this year, or you could meet someone you end up doing a JV with.
But you will only know if you show up.
See you there,
Trevor & Eu Ching
PS Enter your email address here to stay connected for updates about future gatherings.