August 2019 - My Singapore, My Home
Part 1: Food and Culture
Here in ja'dele, we all come from different nationalities, and backgrounds. One thing in common, is that we have all chosen to call Singapore our home at the present, for the moment.
Singapore has advanced plenty over the last 54 years. Apart from technological advancements, even the games that children play in the past versus today are vastly different.
This August, let ja'dele take your little ones on a trip back to the 1990s as we reminisce the good old days of food, games and culture that make Singapore truly unique.
IGNITE the creative side of them as we engage in sensory craft, watch them DELIGHT in traditional games recreated by ja'dele which their mama and papa used to engage in, and let us UNITE over food and drinks to celebrate national day together in the country we call home.
** Program is recommended for children between 12 to 36 months.
Find out more about us on :
Condominium 5-7 mins walk from NOVENA MRT
(Actual address will be provided after RSVP)
• Single session at SGD$45 per pair of adult and child (No additional charge for additional adults in attendance although activities are only limited to one child and one accompanying adult)
• SDG$80 for a 2 - session package with a validity of 4 months
• SDG$230 for 6 - session package with a validity of 8 months
• Please bring an apron and/or extra change of clothes for your child
• If a child is not able to attend the session after RSVP, kindly inform us 48 hours in advance, else the session will be forfeited.
• Only one/two/three make up session/s is/are allowed for single session/2 sessions package/6 sessions package respectively.
More information on our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/ja.deleSingapore/?ref=your_pages
HOW to proceed:
Upon RSVP, please drop Germaine a message via SMS or Whatsapp[masked] with your name, email address, additional adult name (if any), child's name and age, and food allergies (if any). More details will be furnished for interested participants.
Please refer to our play-date guidelines prior to attending the play-date https://www.facebook.com/notes/jadele/jadele-play-date-guidelines-updated/1014624435364185/