* Please note this is paid event * Please follow this link to register * http://bit.ly/SPMI-Registration *
Are you interested in trends, innovation, best practices & future trajectory in Project, Program & Portfolio Management and Leadership?
>> Let's bring Project Management into a New Decade!
- Ample opportunities to professionally grow and network
Leading experts sharing their stories, professional skills, expertise & industry trends
- Gain new perspective & a practical toolkit that can be put to work right away
- 16 PDUs for PMI Certification Holders
- 2 days, 20+ Speakers, 600+ Delegates
- Region’s most sought after annual project management conference
- Head over to the SPEAKER LIST tab to see the carefully selected profiles & topics. They will share their experience, studies and insights through thought-provoking stories and discussion. They will tackle - to name a few - disruption, AI, innovation, change, influence, tools&techniques.
>> There is no time for indecision - "Last Stretch" advance purchase discount ends on Sunday, 2 Feb 2020
>> Additional discounts for members of PMI / PMI Singapore Chapter / NTUC
>> Two full days of learning and networking, incl. lunch&tea breaks
PS. This is approved under UTAP Funding: National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year, for courses supported by UTAP, like this Symposium. T&Cs apply. For more information: https://lnkd.in/fzdi7eB
(Bottom of their website has the current FAQs and Guide to download)
Non-Singaporeans can also apply to still become a member of NTUC before the event. Sign ups on their website, members receive many additional benefits as listed: http://bit.ly/SPMI-NTUC