This is a community of self-employed professionals and solo founders.
No need to work from home or pay for an expensive coworking space membership, just come and work together with like-minded individuals throughout the day!
Show up, do your work, network or tap someone for advice on specific areas that you need help with.
Please follow our rules:
1. If you see someone wearing earphones/headphones, this means they don't want to be disturbed, so leave them be.
2. Likewise, if you don't want to be disturbed, put on some earphones/headphones.
3. If the meetup is in a public location, e.g. library/coffee shop, and you want to talk to someone, ask one of organisers first if this person is part of our organisation, then feel free to talk to them.
4. Likewise if you need to ask for a specific piece of advice (e.g. tech or marketing), ask one of the organisers who might be best to provide this piece of advice, then talk to whoever they suggest.
5. Shouldn't need to say this, but be kind and polite to everybody. If the meetup is being held at a coffee shop, then support the store by purchasing something.
6. Strictly NO promotion of MLM, supplement diets, or get rich quick schemes.