addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Next meetup - Tuesday, April 3rd

Next meetup - Tuesday, April 3rd

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Singapore, SG
Hello Singapore QS!

How's your week going so far? Really? What baseline do you measure that against? ;)

We are planning to hold our third meetup on Tuesday, April 3rd at the usual time of 7pm. We're also going back to our regular format of Show & Tell, and this means...

WE NEED SPEAKERS!

So, do you have a tracking project that you'd like to share with a passionate group? Can you speak for 10-15 minutes and answer these questions?

• What did you do?
  • How did you do it?
  • What did you learn?

Of course you can - it's simple. Fun too. Anyway, if you're interested in speaking on any topic, please email me [ciaran.lyons@gmail.com] and I can answer any questions that you might have.

I know we have a lot of new members since the last meetup, so if you're curious about what QS really is, you could do worse than taking a look at some of Ernesto's QS101 posts on the main blog: http://quantifiedself...­

And if you're interested in what Singapore QS discusses, we have video online here (sadly, not Dr. Tucker's yet, because I'm really slow): http://vimeo.com/user...­

Finally, if anyone would like to host April's meetup, please get in touch. Might be fun to take Singapore QS on the road!

Thanks and talk soon,
Ciaran