addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › available registration for QS Europe 2014 conf in Amsterdam

available registration for QS Europe 2014 conf in Amsterdam

A former member
Post #: 1
Can’t use my registration for QS Europe 2014 conf in Amsterdam which I bought months ago, at QS member early bird price Euro282.50. If you plan to go and have not registered yet – consider using my registration, I will contact organizers to arrange the transfer of registration to your name.
The irony is that last October I was desperate to attend QS event in San Francisco, but it was sold out (I have never heard about such thing as sold out conference), I was looking for reseller in vain, in last minute organizers made an extra room for my registration. Now I have registration but head to Bhutan for mHealth research and will miss QS event in Amsterdam.
Thanks for helping save my registration!
Stan Jarzabek, 96255863, stan@comp.nus.edu.sg