If not now, then when?
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs, developers and designers! Start creating tech solutions that will solve our nation’s pain points today!
En^Power is UpCode Academy’s new event series launched in conjunction with the Singapore Smart Nation Challenge (SSNC). Join En^Power II to consult industry experts about your ideas!
What is a good product? What are some problem statements that we can work on? How will investors evaluate my product? These are some questions our experts will help you answer.
In the second session of En^Power, you will:
(1) Collaborate - Form teams of 3 - 4 members
(2) Ideate - Brainstorm about relevant tech products
(3) Pitch - Briefly share how your product will help Singapore achieve its goal of becoming a Smart Nation
- Terry Lim, Assistant Director, Adoption & Engagement Directorate of the Smart Nation & Digital Government Office
Terry Lim will give a quick overview of the Smart Nation Initiatives and highlight problem statements for participants to work on, so you can hear it from someone from the government body itself!
- Joel Tay, Ecosystems & Partnerships Manager at DBS
Joel, formerly the senior manager at SGinnovate, is highly experienced in planning and executing accelerator programmes. Part of his expertise lies in evaluating businesses’ portfolios and tech products.
- Leck Ting Yan, Partner of TRIVE
Ting Yan mainly focuses on investing in deep tech startups around Southeast Asia. TRIVE's portfolio companies include deep tech firms grounded in agri/biotech, the neurosciences, data science and telematics.
Registration for the event must be done via our website (https://upcode.link/event6). Pre-event networking on the event day begins at 7.15pm.
P.S. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the workshop. By attending this workshop, you have given consent for your photographs to be taken.