addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Larry H.
The-Dancing-Man
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ

What a great birthday party!!

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made my night so much fun.

I noticed there were more women than men. Beautiful women for sure. I'm not sure if that was a birthday gift from the Universe or a fluke but next time (I've been told ) we need to have more men show up.

The food was plentiful, the music was very dancable and I met some new members that were ever so sweet. So all in all it was perfect.

Soul Power is next up on December 1st so get your funk on and be ready to groove.

Thanks again,

Larry Head

Organizer

all replies come to me only

If you came and didn't have a good time please reply to this and tell me how we can improve.

I aim to make this a very casual comfortable group to meet others, make new friends and dance.