What we're about
This meetup is designed to provide low pressure, low stress activities designed for introverts that are interested in spending time with others compatible with their personality traits. Meetup events will include a variety of events such as dining out, local events, movies, hiking, picnicking, bike riding, botanical gardens, kayaking, theater performances and others by request. The goal of this group is to provide an environment that will help introverts connect to others, explore unique venues and events in the area, and of course, have fun! The photos below are from a few of our meetups.
If you are distinctively an introvert, you belong to only about 25% of the population! You probably:
1) Need a lot of personal space.
2) Need time alone after being around others in order to regain some of your energy and also gives you a chance to think and figure things out uninterrupted.
3) Dislike being the center of attention.
4) Have two distinct personalities: a private one and a public one. (This explains why we can be talkative in comfortable settings, like home, and quiet elsewhere.)
5) Dislike small talk and would rather say nothing than something you feel is insignificant. However, you might find yourself talking incessantly if you’re interested in the topic!
6) If given a choice, you would rather express your ideas in writing than in speech, and when you do speak, you need time to think before answering a question.
7) Favor consistency over change, and cope with change best when you know ahead of time what to expect and have enough time to prepare for it.