addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singles & Single Parents Message Board › SHOW UP FOR MEETUPS

SHOW UP FOR MEETUPS

Brian M
doctorx0079
Dayton, OH
Post #: 22
The organizer must show up for the meetup or let us know he is not coming. It is extremely rude and a waste of time to say you are going and then no one shows up.
Brian M
doctorx0079
Dayton, OH
Post #: 23
Apparently an event was cancelled by members texting each other. Please try to keep everyone in the loop in future.
A former member
Post #: 9
Please see my replies on the game meetup page itself. I would have replied here if I'd seen this first. Since there's a lot more room here, you may reply here. I'm open to discussing this.

Would also like to add that if any messages have gone to the email I have through the system here, I can't get it, nor use it. A bunch of spam went out through my account, and I don't know if it's a virus or has been hacked. I haven't been able to use the account and can't until such time as I convince them of who I am and will let me have it back.