You are a single professional parent. You want to spend quality time with your child. You also would like to meet someone with similar interests, but you don't have time to go out on dates. Why not meet up with other parents in your situation while on a trip to a history museum or a park? If you are like me, multitasking has become a way of life. Why do we have to choose between dating and our kids? Why not do it at the same time?! Every weekend we take our kids to museums, parks, and shows. This group would share interesting ideas about cool things happening in LA, single adults would meet each other, and our kids would make new friends. Hopefully, new romance would spark, but if not on this trip, you did not lose any time and still got all the benefits of your regular weekend!
We're an easy-going group. This is a group for single parents of kids of any age. Come with or without your kids, and stay for as little or as long as you'd like. We'd love to hang out with you for whatever amount of time you can spare. :)
We encourage you to suggest new meetup activities! There are so many fun things to do in LA and in the surrounding areas, and we don't want to miss out on any of it! If there is an activity you would like us to schedule, we welcome you to suggest a new meetup activity on our home page. We are a member-driven group (this group is run BY single parents FOR single parents); this is YOUR group too! Please stay active and have fun!! We're glad you joined! :)
REQUIRED FOR MEMBERSHIP:
1. Provide your FIRST NAME ONLY in your profile. We do not want, nor do we need to know your last name. If you've provided your last name, please consider deleting it in your main Meetup profile (that is where your name populates from). It's FOR YOUR SAFETY.
2. A CLOSE-UP photo of ONLY your FACE as your main profile photo in our group. A beautiful photo of the sunrise, a clip-art image, or a photo of you 10 feet away is NOT acceptable.
3. Your gender must be indicated in your profile.
4. Your age must be indicated in your profile.
5. We have a STRICT NO TOLERANCE policy for any type of spamming, scamming, or solicitation of any members.
6. We have a STRICT NO TOLERANCE policy for any type of criticizing, disrespectful statements, or complaining about other members anywhere on our group's Meetup pages or during any of our group activities.
7. This is NOT an online dating group. Our group is designed to have single parents meeting each other IN PERSON with their kids doing fun and safe activities.
8. By requesting to join our group, you are indicating that you are IN AGREEMENT with and intend to abide by our policies.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:00 PM