Here are some important things for you to know about our group, "Single Socialites". They are designed to make your participation in our events more enjoyable for you as well as everyone else in the group.
1. Please note it is not necessary to RSVP "no" to an event, except when changing from a previous RSVP status. It just generates unnecessary e-mail for the organizers, and if you don't RSVP at all, it's the same as a "no", anyway.
2. Please read the comments posted by other members on the events. Sometimes it may provide important information you should know. Or it may be a member looking to carpool. And of course feel free to post comments yourself when appropriate. This is usually the best way to communicate with other members.
3. Remember that "no-shows are a no-no". It's understandable that things happen and sometimes you are unable to attend an event, but it is expected that you will update your RSVP when it happens. The group may be waiting for you to arrive and just not showing up causes problems. When space is limited, it takes away from someone who could have attended in your place. "Unexcused" no-shows may result in being excluded from future events!
4. Financial: No membership dues or fees are required to be a member of Single Socialites. When necessary, we may give members a chance to help with expenses on a strictly voluntary basis.
5. Safety & Liability: The Single Socialites Meetup group intends to plan and carry out a wide variety of events. By their very nature, any given activity may carry some degree of risk. Whether playing board games or sky diving, or anything in between, group members must assume responsibility for their own participation in any event and are considered to be participating at their own risk. We are not to be held liable for anything you make the choice to do.
6. Legal: No illegal activity will be allowed at any group event. This includes the use of illicit drugs. We also do not post alcoholic events here.
7. Courtesy: it is expected that everyone in the group will be treated with respect by all other members. Rude or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. While group members will certainly have a variety of opinions and values, the organizer nonetheless reserves the right to determine if any member, by virtue of their behavior, conversation, etc. is a detriment to the group or other individuals.
Finally, We will do all we can to make this meetup group a "safe zone" for all members with respect to unwanted advances. While relationships may develop between members as an eventual result of friendship, it is not the purpose of this group to be a dating site or a meat market. If it is discovered that anyone is "trolling" for a partner, or exhibiting any kind of predatory behavior, it will be cause for immediate removal from the group.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Single Socialites Meetup Group||March 7, 2017 1:11 PM||anonymous|