FORT LAUDERDALE’S RIVERWALK JAZZ BRUNCH
***DON'T BE LEFT STANDING UP THE ENTIRE EVENT... BRING A CHAIR.
Listen to the soulful sounds on four different stages on the first Sunday of each month.
BRING A CHAIR.
***BE SURE TO BRING WATER, SNACKS, & A CHAIR OR BLANKET TO SIT ON and something to share if you would like.
***If anyone has a table and a tent or large umbrellas that they could bring, please let us know. Thanks.
Reasons to attend Sunday Jazz Brunch:
1. It’s a tradition. According to the City of Ft. Lauderdale’s official website, the Riverwalk in Las Olas has been holding a "jazz brunch" the first Sunday of every month for over 20 years.
2. The event is FREE and you get to enjoy live music and great company.
3. Live concert. The best local jazz artists are brought to four different stages.
4. You can kick back and cool out. Bring chairs, blankets and picnic baskets and relax on the grass.
5. Food & Beverages Available for Purchase. If you don’t want to pack a picnic basket, you can enjoy food from area restaurants.
Parking (CASH ONLY) is available at the county garage located on S.W. 2nd Street between S.W. 2nd Avenue and Brickell Avenue or at the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District parking garage at S.W. Fifth Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
***DON'T BE LEFT STANDING UP THE ENTIRE EVENT... Items to Bring: Lawn chair or blanket. Lunch (including beverage) or money to buy from restaurants or vendors. Water. Sunscreen. Hat. Sunglasses. Snacks. Insect repellent.
CASH for parking and purchases at the various vending booths.
BRING A CHAIR.
The SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch is sponsored by Sun-Trust and is produced by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Parks and Recreation Department. For more information, please call the Special Events Hotline at (954)[masked] or visit www.fortlauderdale.gov.