addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Singles Seeking Genuine Connection Message Board › Halloween Party Photos Posted

Halloween Party Photos Posted

Ally
user 11059932
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone,

It was great to play and meet so many of you at the party last night. I hope you had as much fun as I did! I posted the photos that have been sent to me. Please do let me know if there are any photos that have you in them that you would like to be taken down and I will do so right away. We understand that not everyone wants their photo to be seen in a singles group or album connected to HAI (the Human Awareness Institute - the other place where the meetup was posted).

http://www.meetup.com...­

Huge hugs and thanks again for a great night!

Ally