addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Singles Seeking Genuine Connection Message Board › Need females for the HAI workshop Aug 25-27

Need females for the HAI workshop Aug 25-27

Eric N.
user 6996312
Shelburne, ON
HI all,

It is a bit over a week to our HAI Level One workshop, Love is a Miracle. There have been some last minute changes, and we now need four women to balance the genders. If you identify as female and were thinking about or wanting to come to the workshop, please get in touch. If finances are an issue contact me and we will do what we can to work it out.

If you identify as male, the sooner you contact me the sooner I can put you on the waiting list. Hopefully everyone will be able to attend.

There is a special price for repeaters. Get in touch. The first time I repeated a workshop I got a surprise. Knowing (or thinking I knew) the exercises made no difference. I was in a different place from the last time, and I took the workshop to a deeper level.

Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, August 25-27
The beautiful Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre www.sugarridge.ca
Contact eric.nagler@hai.org

Love,
Eric