addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Singles Seeking Genuine Connection Message Board › Tonight's Halloween Party!!!!

Tonight's Halloween Party!!!!

Ally
user 11059932
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone,

We are getting super excited about HAI's SEVENTH annual Halloween Party this eve!

What to bring:

♥ Something yummy for the potluck

♥ BYOB

♥ A $10-15 donation towards the HAI Ontario Scholarship Fund.

The Scholarship Fund helps people who would otherwise not be able to afford our weekend workshops on love, intimacy and sexuality. We appreciate your support.

A lot of people have stepped up to help out tonight... THANK YOU!

We are still looking for a few fine folks to stay until the end to help clean up. If you're up for the task, feel free to drop me a line at haiontarioteam@hai.org or just come say hello at the party and let me know. I'll be the one walking around with a paddle, because I'm a kayaker tonight :-)

A friendly reminder... please do not wear a costume that would be considered cultural appropriation; for example, the stereotype of a culture, especially that is not your own ethno-cultural background, or you have to change the colour of your skin for the costume (ie a Native Indian, China Doll, Bollywood Star, Arab Sheik or Princess, Geisha Girl, Mexican w/ a Poncho and Sombrero, anything with blackface or whiteface). THANKS!

PARKING: you can find street parking in the area, but it only goes until midnight. We suggest using the Green P parking lot, which is just around the corner:

Green P Parking at 1117 Dundas St. West

Cheers,

Ally