SNORKEL & SCUBA TRIP - Cuba by land & sea!
Even if you're not a diver or snorkeler, but just want some beach and ocean time, then you can still join this trip. It'll be small groups (4-8 people maximum) and we'll visit a lot of amazing places on land and in the water.
8-DAY/7-NIGHT TRIP DATES :
- March 3 - 10, 2018
PRICE : (excluding flights)
$2,900 - Scuba
$2,700 - Snorkel
*Single Supplement is $475.
See past divers' reviews on Yelp by clicking here : REVIEWS (https://www.yelp.com/biz/globe-drifters-san-francisco-2)
Days 1-3 : HAVANA
· Classic car convertible ride to Fusterlandia (famous artist neighborhood) and Revolution Square.
· Drinks in Old Havana and live music at El Floridita, Buena Vista Social Club and other hot spots!
Days 3-4 : BAY OF PIGS
• 3 dives/snorkel outings at the infamous Bay of Pigs (1 shore, 1 wall, & 1 wreck dive).
• Visit to the Bay of Pigs Museum.
Days 4-5 : CIENFUEGOS
· Cultural tour of Cienfuegos, also known as the "Pearl of the South" due to the French colonial architectural accents throughout the city.
Days 5-7 : TRINIDAD via GUAJIMICO
· 1 boat dive at the very small village of Guajimico.
· 2 boat dives at Playa Ancon and for snorkelers head out by catamaran to your snorkel spot.
· Cultural walking tour of the city lined with cobblestone streets, vintage cars, and Spanish architecture.
Days 7-8 : HAVANA & DEPARTURE
· Farewell dinner at a local paladar.
Commercial flights have started and are pretty affordable from Seattle. American, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, United, Alaska, and Spirit all fly to Cuba.
For more information, please visit : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/scuba-in-cuba/ or email : [masked]