addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singles in the Suburbs (OTP North East Atlanta Metro) Message Board › Weekly indoor walking Poll

Weekly indoor walking Poll

Ladyt ... S.
user 8747491
Duluth, GA
There has been some interest in continuing the weekly walking event.

Please respond to the poll "weekly indoor walking event" if you are interested in continuing this type of activity. We have been walking on Wednesday in the evening, followed by dinner at a local restaurant. I am thinking to continue it on Wednesdays, but if the majority wants another day we can change it. As far as restaurants, we could meet at one at Discover Mills, but the choices are limited. I was thinking of Arena Tavern. Please email me or respond to the poll and let me know what you you would like. We will get it into a weekly routine, so that even if you cannot join the walking at the beginning, you could join us on a 2nd or 3rd loop around the mall. Or just join us at the restaurant.

Thanks

Ladyt...Susan

Karen
user 2815095
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1

I want to continue walking.

Karen