addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singles and Friends in South Broward Message Board › Where Should We Have Our Next Meeting?

Where Should We Have Our Next Meeting?

Tom
freeguess1
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 42
Hi Everyone,

Just like last month there will be a football game on Thursday, Dec. 16.

Rickey's will not be an ideal location for that night.

I am looking for suggestions. I thought about O'Malleys on the beach.
Several people said that they did not like Whiskey Tango for our monthly meetup.

Let me know what You think.

-Tom
954-205-2003
A former member
Post #: 7
DEFINTELY O'Malley's! Great place! Question tho, do we have to have it on a thursday night? If it was Fri or Sat at O' Malley's there would be live music and no work next day.
Sue T.
user 8287132
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 6
How 'bout Club Iguana on Pines Blvd? There's room away from the dance floor and music to talk and mingle with plenty of music and dancing to access in another room. I think they make special deals/arrangements for meetup groups, too. Hmmmmm - well, just another thought. Thursday night is fine for me - I don't work the next day. I AM - Sue T. - happily retired! LOL
Debby D.
DebbyDiver
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 301
I definitely prefer Thursday, especially during this busy holiday month where everyone's Fridays and Saturdays are probably already spoken for. I don't have a venue in mind, but I prefer a place where music isn't too loud because I love talking with the people in this group. My dive buddies and I often get together at Quarterdeck, perhaps that's an idea.