What we're about
*2 NEW 'SISTER GROUPS' 2017 affiliated with this meet up group in different locations (sign up for all three)
THREE 40 and over ages LESBIAN MEET UP GROUPS:
Sign up and I’ll approve you:
1) SINGLES & COUPLES: https://www.meetup.com/Cape-May-Atlantic-Cty-NJ-Phila-40-Lesbian-Social-Group/ (Dawn, Organizer) (Atlantic City, Phila, Cape May area. DE) (Lesbian Singles & Couples)...approx. 48 members and growing
TWO MORE GROUPS FOR SINGLES: :
2) MAIN GROUP for SINGLES: https://www.meetup.com/SinglesOnlySocials/ (Joan, Organizer) (NJ, NY, PA).. over 500 Single Lesbian members (Joan, Organizer)
3) https://www.meetup.com/Freehold-Area-Single-Lesbians-Meetup/ (Suzanne, Organizer) (NJ Single Lesbians)..new group..approx. 30 members & growing.....................
PS: Please tell your single lesbian friends to sign up. Thank you! JOAN
SOS is an exclusive group for ages 40+ single women looking to expand their social network and meet NEW, professional ladies outside their usual circles. The group is friendly and we welcome all.
Ideas for future events are welcome, please contact your coordinators.
Past Events: Cocktails, Conversation & Piano Bar w/Open Mic Singers at Moonstruck in Asbury Park, Singles Beach Mingle, Grounds for Sculpture Tour & Lunch, Atlantic City Latin Brunch at the Tropicana Casino Hotel & Motown Show, Women Wine & Song Cocktail Party in Lambertville, NJ, Salsa & Merengue Ballroom Dance Class w/Open Dancing, Swing Dance Class Series, Comedy Club Meet-Up, Valentine's Day Burlesque Show at Asbury Lanes, Dinner Dance, Brunch & OutDance Class with 2-Women Tango Performance At NYC Stepping Out Studio in Chelsea.
Ladies, please bring forth your ideas and we, as a meet-up group, can make it happen! The best part is that you will be in the company of Single Only Lesbians!!! We encourage members to create SINGLE ONLY SOCIAL gatherings, as we have successfully done in the past.
. . . . . . . . . . EVENTS ARE Encouraged! Read on:
Hi Ladies!As many of you know, I was nominated to organize our much-needed SINGLES meet up. I am happy to organize events when possible and I encourage you to post as well.
I am discovering that in order to keep our meetup group successfully running, we need to have events to fill in our calendar. Hosting is such a great way to make new friends!
3 Suggestions to make Meet-up Planning Easier:
• Just think of something fun you initially planned on doing. Invite others by posting it on the “SUGGEST A MEET UP Tab”.
Include the following:Event w/Description, Date/Time, Location, Cost (if any). The info you entered becomes part of the calendar.
• The meet-up is automatically announced if one person RSVP’s “Yes”. Others will reserve thereafter.
• YOU are the EVENT HOST, since you suggested the event. It means that you show up, welcome ladies at a designated gathering spot and suggest that everyone introduce themselves. Ps: You can assign an event host in case you are unable to attend.
I may or may not be present, since I work many weekends but will make the effort.
Sincerely, Joan (Organizer)
NOTE: Only reply “not going” if your are changing an RSVP. My mailbox becomes too full otherwise.