What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Extend the summer with like-minded solo travellers on the stunning Turkish coast. Choose from an array of watersports and perfect your technique with an onsite tutor or relax on a lounger with glass of something chilled. Choose to do as little or as much as you like!
- Friendly group of like-minded solo travellers
- Free activities (tennis, mountain cycling, a great selection of fitness classes)
- Direct access to the beach with plenty of loungers to relax on
- Excellent conditions for watersports on your doorstep (windsurfing, SUP boarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing and Wakeboarding)
- Watersports instructors available throughout your stay
Return flight from Gatwick or Manchester
Full board (except 2 evening then we eat out)
Single or shared rooms
Cost as at 3 March 2021 is £1199 single or £899 shared . The tour operator may vary this but you will of course be advised when you request a place before making a payment. 27 guests booked so far.
Find out more and request a place here
This is the course for intermediate and experienced skiers to get in tune for the season with 5 full days tuition. All the details and prices are here
Join our Christmas Ski Trip for solo skiers
- All inclusive Club Med les Arcs Extreme2000
- Sun 19 December to Sun 26 December 2021
- Single occupancy rooms available!
This is a popular ski trip for solo and single skiers wanting to spend Christmas on the slopes with group of like-minded skiers and snowboarders. You will join a large group in Les Arcs 2000 and will easily find someone to match your skiing or snowboarding ability.
We are delighted to offer you single or shared room on our solo Christmas ski holiday. Single occupancy rooms on Christmas ski holiday are particularly hard to find, so make sure you book whilst we still have availability.
All meals, snacks & drinks included so no lunches or bar bills to pay for.
Morning & afternoon lessons/guiding returning for lunch Monday to Friday for skiers & boarders of all abilities are included too along with a lift pass from Monday to Saturday
Here are all the details & prices
Why choose this trip?
This trip is perfect for solo skiers as there is plenty of opportunity to get know each other in the chalets accommodation, lessons and apres sessions organised by Singlesport. This is definitely a good choice if you want to socialise and combine the very best lessons (10 hours) with plenty of free ski time as well.
By attending lessons its an ideal way to identify other skiers who ski at your pace even though they may be staying in other chalets. Even the best skiers are challenged by these excellent instructors and beginners are well looked after and encouraged by more experienced guests.
Courchevel skivo2 chalets
Who is this trip for?
- Solo skiers wanting to meet new people
- Skiers with partners who prefer not to ski
- Confident blue run skiers to experts
Please call me on[masked] or [masked] with all your questions