addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

$insational Jazz, Blues, MORE! Message Board › PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IDEAS on how this meet-up group can get better !

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IDEAS on how this meet-up group can get better !

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone,

Casey here .... just wanted to welcome you to the new Denver Jazz, Blues and More group.

I would like this to be a very colaborative group so if you have any thoughts, comments and inputs I would like to hear them. Please don't be shy or hold back.

I'll be posting events featuring my band (FLAT OUT Jazz). Other entertainers are encouraged to post their events around town. I'll also be posting events from local and national entertainers that I think are worthy of your entertainment dollar (and I hope you will do the same)!

So, Here is the question to spark some discussion:

>> How often do you want to hear about Denver Jazz, Blues and More events? <<

Thanks,
Casey B.
A former member
Post #: 15
Thanks for stepping up as the Organizer. I hope to attend an event in the future. I've always enjoyed attending a Jazz Brunch or Jazz Concert in The Park (weather permitting). An evening Show or Concert is always good pending my husband's work schedule. :-D
A former member
Post #: 1
I would suggest that when events are posted, there be some description of the band, what kind of music, who's in the group, etc, &/or perhaps a link to their website, to get more info. and to hear some of their music...