addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

$insational Jazz, Blues, MORE! Message Board › Want to continue receiving information about live jazz events in Denver ?

Want to continue receiving information about live jazz events in Denver ?

A former member
Hi Meet-up friends,

The Denver Jazz, Blues and More meet-up group is entering a transition period. Right now, we are looking for a new 'organizer' to step in and take over the group.

During this transition, I wanted to invite you to be on the FLAT OUT Jazz mailing list.

As many of you know, FLAT OUT Jazz is growing in popularity in the Denver area. If you would like to receive emails from FLAT OUT Jazz, just reply and I will make sure your name is on the list. FYI, I do not sell or share email addresses. they are kept confidential.

Helpful Links:

Here are some websites for groups that have recently performed at Denver Jazz, Blues and More meet-ups.

FLAT OUT Jazz - www.flatoutjazz.com

North Coast Swing Trio - http://www.northcoastswingtrio.com/­

You can always check out what is happening around town (at little or no cover) at the "LIVE JAZZ DENVER" web site ..... http://www.livejazzdenver.com/­

If you are looking to book live music in the Denver area, check out www.flatout-talent.com­ or contact me directly at casey@flatout-talent.com­.

Thanks and have a great 2012 !

Casey Barnett