addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

$insational Jazz, Blues, MORE! Message Board › New Years Eve at the famous Broadmoor in Colorado Springs!

New Years Eve at the famous Broadmoor in Colorado Springs!

A former member
Post #: 160
New Years Eve at the Broadmoor!
Anyone live near Colorado Springs? Invitation to all ladies and gentlmen!
I would really love to go to this - and would be nice to have some company and dancing partners. A very special New Years Eve at the Broadmoor! Seven course dinner, champagne toast and live music with Nelson Rangell (he is great) for only $210 per person (includes tax and gratuity!). Cash bar. Black tie and formal wear. I think this is quite reasonable considering it is the Broadmoor! I will definitely attend if at least one other person signs up.