addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

$insational Jazz, Blues, MORE! Message Board › Be The Chef!

Be The Chef!

Rob C.
user 9561752
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Calling on all 'COOKS'!
Benihana Fine Dining is running a 'BE THE CHEF' promotion that i would like your input and feedback on to see if there is any interest for a list of participants from our group!

BE THE CHEF!

Get behind the hibachi grill and try your hand at being a Benihana chef with our Be The Chef packages.

You’ll start with a one-on-one training session, learning the art of teppanyaki from one of our master chefs. We’ll teach you how to make our signature fried rice and help you master a couple of Benihana’s iconic tricks. Then, impress your friends and family with your newfound skills at a special performance they’ll be talking about long after the meal has ended!

Each package includes a training session, Splash ‘N Meadow entrées and vegetable fried rice for guest chef and guests, Benihana hat, Benihana apron, Honorary Teppanyaki Chef certificate and commemorative photo.

Be The Chef packages start at just $200 for a guest chef and three guests.
For larger parties, add additional guests for just $50 each or purchase a package for a guest chef and seven guests for just $360.

I myself have no cooking skills but would like to be a guess so Please let me know if there is any interest in this culinary setting! by email or message board!

Hey! if this workout OK we will add it to our event calendar.

$JBM.