Dear Chicago Sitecore User Group Members-
We’re excited to share the below information on our upcoming event Wednesday, May 6th (6:30-9:00 pm) at TechNexus:
20 North Wacker Dr., 12th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60606
----- ----- ----- -----
6:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking, food and beverages.
7:00pm – 8:00pm:
Verndale - Trevor Campbell (Sitecore Technical MVP) and Sean Rusinko (Strategist MVP)
Join Verndale as as they cover the following key topics.
Demystifying the xDB (Mongo Database)
Sitecore overhauled its analytics database storage model beginning in Version 7.5 with a move to MongoDB. There are a lot of questions from the partner and customer community on the benefits, best practices and hosting options for the new database model.
• The strategic move to MongoDB for Experience Marketing empowerment
• An overview of the xBD feature set and technical advancements
• An overview of the xDB Marketing features including Analytics, insight, automation and decision.
• How does the xDB affect the Experience Marketing (xMarketing) – formerly the digital marketing system (DMS)
• Hosting Options.
8:00 – 8:15pm: Refreshments/Quick Break
8:15 – 9:15: Coveo - Nicolas Bordeleau, Product Manager and Marie-Michele Caron, Director Strategic Alliances
Join Coveo team members for the first half of the meet-up as they cover the following topics.
• Super-charging site performance, accelerating conversions, and delighting visitors with personal, intuitive site search.
• Engaging visitors with high-impact content, messaging, and product offers that are uniquely crafted to their profile and activity.
• Delivering a consistent intuitive experience seamlessly across all mobile devices.
• Empowering marketing team to own the experience with intuitive tools and actionable analytics & reporting.