Tampa Sitecore User Group Members-
We’re excited to share the below information on our upcoming event, Tuesday June 23rd (6:30-9:00 pm) at Connectwise:
6:30 – 6:50 pm: Networking, food and beverages.
6:50pm – 7:50pm: Verndale - Jill Grozalsky, Strategy Director & Trevor Campbell, Sitecore Technical MVP
Join Verndale as they cover the following key topics.
Demystifying the xDB (Mongo Database)
Sitecore overhauled its analytics database storage model beginning in Version 7.5 with a move to MongoDB. There are a lot of questions from the partner and customer community on the benefits, best practices and hosting options for the new database model.
• The strategic move to MongoDB for Experience Marketing empowerment.
• An overview of why and how Sitecore leverages the xDB for personalization.
• An overview of the xDB Marketing features including Analytics, insight, automation and decision.
• How does the xDB affect the Experience Marketing (xMarketing) – formerly the digital marketing system (DMS).
• Hosting Options.
7:50 – 8:00pm: Refreshments/Quick Break
8:00 - 9:00: Coveo - Chip Brush, Senior Sales Engineer & Marie-Michèle Caron, Director Strategic Alliances
Join Coveo team members as they cover the following topics:
• Super-charging site performance, accelerating conversions, and delighting visitors with personal, intuitive site search.
• Engaging visitors with high-impact content, messaging, and product offers that are uniquely crafted to their profile and activity.
• Delivering a consistent intuitive experience seamlessly across all mobile devices.
• Empowering marketing team to own the experience with intuitive tools and actionable analytics & reporting.
9:00 - 9:15pm: Optional Networking / Beverages