addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Skeptics in the Pub Hong Kong Message Board › Tomorrow Evening's "Skeptics in the Pub"

Tomorrow Evening's "Skeptics in the Pub"

A former member
Hello Fellow Skeptics,

I'm happy to see so many of you signed up for tomorrow evening's event. I'm most happy about the number of first time attendees. For all you old hands (those who have been out many times before), please help me welcome the new members to our group.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

David Young

Organizer

Hong Kong Skeptics in the Pub