addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sketchnotes - SF Message Board › Get prepped for the Sketchnotes-SF meetup : only 2 days away

Get prepped for the Sketchnotes-SF meetup : only 2 days away

Kate R.
katerutter
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi, all:
Are you getting excited to sketch at the meetup on Thursday? I sure am. It's going to be super fun, and big thanks to our hosts thoughtbot for the hospitality.
We've got a full RSVP list, so if your plans have changed and you can't make it, please change your RSVP so that folks on the list can grab your seat.
Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll see you on Thursday.
Cheers!
-Kate