• What we'll do
Do you get overwhelmed with 'wearing all the hats' when starting a business? Would you find value in discussing and learning from like-minded business owners who are facing similar challenges?
What You Will Learn:
• Effective business goal setting to include sales focus, milestones and resources
• How to effectively clarify and communicate your message to your target audience
• How to build a business plan that works for startup stages from conceptualization (pre-idea/idea) to scaling (full-speed ahead)
• Finding/structuring partnerships & building out your team to allow your business to reach its goals
• Learning basics and best practices of starting a business
• Stop reinventing the wheel. Others in attendance have overcome (or helped others overcome) similar challenges – I guarantee it.
What You Can Expect:
• Solution-oriented discussion to your business challenges
• A chance to share your business idea and challenges and get feedback from people who have 'been there done that'.
• Multiple resources and technology recommendations
• Safe place to share and ask questions about your ideas, products, and services
• Networking opportunity and exchange of business contacts
• What to bring
Ink pen and paper for note-taking
• Important to know
Attendees & Agenda?
The other attendees will all be current or aspiring startup and small business founders. Some will have full-time jobs have have 'side businesses', others will be full-time in their startup, and others will be successful entrepreneurs. You never know who will show up!
9:00am - Networking over Coffee
9:15am - Elevator Pitch - Introduce Yourself and Your Business
9:30am - Hotseat - Solution based group discussion
10:00am - Recap and Resources
10:15am - Closing Remarks