addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Snohomish County Board Game Group Message Board › Somewhat off topic - PC games.

Somewhat off topic - PC games.

Lane T
user 12923322
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 51
Dargus, what was the name of the FPS you recommended? Borderlands?

I'm looking for a FPS to play on a machine that was cutting edge about 5 years ago.
Dargus K.
dargus
Everett, WA
Post #: 1
Dargus, what was the name of the FPS you recommended? Borderlands?

I'm looking for a FPS to play on a machine that was cutting edge about 5 years ago.

http://www.borderland...­

No idea if it's usable on a computer like that, but worth a shot.
Lane T
user 12923322
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 53
BTW, if anyone is interested in some 'old school' RPG, I run a Neverwinter Nights (1) server based in the original D&D World of Greyhawk setting.

Our forums are here.
A former member
Hey, I just joined this group.
I'm actually a bigger vid gamer than a board gamer.
I'm thinking of 5 years ago....I loved playing Bioshock and Half Life. Then there's Tom Clancy games, Doom and my fav. LFD.
Anyway, I'm also looking for vid gamer friends (ps3, pc mainly)....
My username on Steam is Deliuta and I'd love to play with you guys sometime if anyone's into that :)
Zac M.
ZacM
Everett, WA
I'm not a huge FPS player, but with TF2s new game mode I started playing that and L4D2 a lot more again. Both of which would play well on your not so high tech computer, :)