**** CLICK HERE FOR REG FORM ****
*** MUST BRING OWN LAPTOP ****
*** NO PRIOR PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ***
SparkFun Education is going to be in Long Beach, and will be delivering sessions on the use of the LilyPad Arduino. It provides the capability to add lights and more to your sewing projects.
This is an introduction to artists, sewing inclined, home costumers. It involves learning about sewable electronics components and the LilyPad Arduino.
See below for Registration and Payment information.
Your registration will be confirmed when your payment is received.
This is ideal for:
- Learn how to engage girls and boys in electronics with sewable projects.
- Middle and High School educators interested in new ways to engage girls and boys.
- Programmers who want an introduction to the Arduino.
- Artists who have some technical ability and want to make their art light up.
- College students in Engineering and the Arts.
Take Home Equipment
Protosnap LilyPad development board, 6 ft USB mini-B cable, 30' bobbin of conductive thread, needle set.
Registration and Payment Information
To register, payment needs to be received the same day of Meet Up RSVP (If sending a check, please note date of check mailing).
Checks (mail or walk in) or Credit cards (walk in or phone).
Pay by phone or walk in: call the Long Beach Scout office:[masked] x230
401 E. 37th Street, Long Beach, CA 90807 Hours: Tues-Fri 11:30am-6pm Sat 9am-3pm
Release of Liability
Participants will be required to sign a release of liability. Please check back for the form.