If you are a fan of our Cardio Tennis triples game, then you will absolutely love our Triples Tournament!
What is "Triples"? Teams consist of 4 players of mixed levels, ages, and genders and is played to music using cardio balls. Teams usually play to a specific total number of points to determine a winner. Triples is designed for 2 things: to have FUN and get a good WORKOUT.
• 4 players per team (can be a mixed team of men and women 17yrs+).
• Teams will compete at a "combo" level at the average of the team (pro has final say as to levels and teams).
• Teams start each point in a Cardio Tennis Triples format and rotate to a new position after each point.
• Teams trade sides of the court after every 15 pointsPros feed first ball into play for each pointGreen dot balls will be the official ball for the tournament.
• The first team to 30 points total (sudden death at 30) to determine the winner.
• HIGH FIVES, FUN, & ENTHUSIASM are encouraged!
If you don't have a team and would like to play, let us know and we will help you find a team.
Quick note: You must email [masked] or call (310)[masked] to reserve your spot. Sorry, RSVPing on this listing doesn't guarantee a spot, and drop-ins are not allowed. Cost is $30/person. Space is limited!