Now that you have a basic understanding of the Tarot it's time to work with some EZ spreads and learn how to formulate Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are not asking questions that are PROPERLY formatted, chances are that you will not give the best answers to your clients. I can't stress how important this portion of the reading is. It's IMPERATIVE that your questions be asked with clarity in order to receive a great answer. During this class you will learn:
• What the 2 most common question formats are and why they are the 2 worst
• How asking "compound questions" complicates a reading and how to avoid them
• How using clear, decisive questions can turn you into a great psychic reading detective
• How to develop reading questions that garner the best reading results.
• Several EZ tarot spreads and how to interpret them using
• How to read for yourself
• Practice reading for others and Q&A
PSYCHIC CLASSES ARE...
• Open to all levels.
• Held in a safe and supported environment.
• Held in a group setting. They are fun and interactive!
• For everyone! Even if you've taken intuitive classes before, I invite you to come out and join us.
• If you can't make this class, no worries! I repeat popular classes so that it gives new members a chance to catch up. Check our calendar located on the left-hand-side to view all classes.
Suggested Materials to bring:
Pen & Paper
Bottle of Water
An open mind!
If you are coming from work and you need to eat, please feel free to bring something to eat with you. It's hard to concentrate on an empty stomach so don't suffer!
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class time so feel free to come early and meet and greet the others!
PAYMENT: Check or cash preferred. Credit cards accepted with an additional .55 fee charged per credit card transaction.
REGARDING YOUR R.S.V.P...
Please be advised that if you have RSVP that you are attending but find that you are UNABLE to join us, you will need to change it on-line. I understand that life happens and emergencies come up but several people who said they were attending did not show up and did not change their RSVP. As with any gathering, Meetups take time and energy to set up. Please be mindful.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: PLEASE FOLLOW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS BELOW! GPS/GOOGLE MAPS HAS THE INCORRECT DIRECTIONS TO MY STUDIO.
Please note that this is a private residence and address is show above to members only.
Please note that Google Maps has mapped our address incorrectly. Please follow the driving directions listed below. You can ONLY access Lomacitas Lane from Sweewater Road! Take 5 or 805 South to 54 East (South Bay Freeway.)
Take the Reo Drive/Plaza Bonita Way exit. At the top the off ramp, take a right and then get immediately into the left-hand lane: This is Valley Road. Follow Valley all the way to Sweetwater Road. At Sweetwater make a right turn. Follow Sweetwater about 1/4 mile. Just BEFORE the flashing yellow light, make your first right turn. This is Lomacitas Lane. It is a private road and it narrows in some sections so use caution.
IMPORTANT: Once on Lomacitas, follow the road until you come to a directional sign with an arrow pointing to the houses on the main street. Follow the street all the way to the end of the cul-de-sac. We are the last house on the left-hand side. Please feel free to call me if you get lost, 619/972-1076. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.