During this 3-part series, I will share with you my top tips for Animal Communication. Many of you may be already be doing so unconsciously and during our time together, you will learn how to refine that skill even further.
You may also use this skill to communicate with animals who have transitioned to the other side. They often come through to me during a reading especially if their human is still grieving their loss or has not fully completed the grief cycle.
DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER...
I will share with you a few tips to help you fine tune your communication skills.
1. Learn what the number #1 reason us why you are NOT able to communicate with animals and how to overcome it.
2. Determine what the best way for YOU is to communicate with animals is sourced from your Higher Self.
3. Meet your Animal Communication Guide. This could be an animal, spirit helper or spirit guide. I will explain the difference. (I have been very successful because I work with guides exclusively and I will show you how to do the same to receive communication optimum results)
4. How to start communicating with animals from the get go even if you have NEVER had any prior experience.
5. Learn what to do if you are feeling blocked to receiving communication.
6. How you can help others heal and create Divine income doing so.
7. Practice with (live/photos) of animals. Please let me know if you know of anyone who has lost a pet or who has a pet that is experiencing issues.
AS WELL AS...
• Learn what your animal really wants
• Be able to communicate with your animal in a way they can understand
• What your feelings are conveying to your animals
• How your thoughts affect animal behavior
• Understanding the energy of the animal
• Why animals act naughty or aggressive
• Recognize physical/emotional issues in your animals
PSYCHIC CLASSES ARE:
• Open to all levels.
• Held in a safe and supported environment.
• Held in a group setting. They are fun and interactive!
• For everyone! Even if you've taken intuitive classes before, I invite you to come out and join us.
Suggested Materials to bring:
Bring your joyful, beautiful self and an open mind -- ready to share and receive. Also, a bottle of water, your Tarot cards and a journal book, which can be something simple as a spiral-bound notebook. You'll be writing about your Tarot experiences so that you can look back and see how far you've grown!
If you are coming from work and you need to eat, please feel free to bring something to eat with you. It's hard to concentrate on an empty stomach so don't suffer!
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class time so feel free to come early and meet and greet the others!
Cash preferred. Credit cards accepted with an additional fee of .55.
REGARDING YOUR R.S.V.P...
Please be advised that if you have RSVP that you are attending but find that you are UNABLE to join us, you will need to change it on-line. I understand that life happens and emergencies come up but several people who said they were attending did not show up and did not change their RSVP. As with any gathering, Meetups take time and energy to set up. Please be mindful.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS BELOW! GPS/GOOGLE MAPS HAS THE INCORRECT DIRECTIONS TO MY STUDIO.
Please note that Google Maps has mapped our address incorrectly. Please follow the driving directions listed below. You can ONLY access Lomacitas Lane from Sweewater Road! Take 5 or 805 South to 54 East (South Bay Freeway.)
Take the Reo Drive/Plaza Bonita Way exit. At the top the off ramp, take a right and then get immediately into the left-hand lane: This is Valley Road. Follow Valley all the way to Sweetwater Road. At Sweetwater make a right turn. Follow Sweetwater about 1/4 mile. Just BEFORE the flashing yellow light, make your first right turn. This is Lomacitas Lane. It is a private road and it narrows in some sections so use caution.
IMPORTANT: Once on Lomacitas, follow the road until you come to a directional sign with an arrow pointing to the houses on the main street. Follow the street all the way to the end of the cul-de-sac. We are the last house on the left-hand side. Please feel free to call me if you get lost, 619/972-1076. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.