addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

So Cal FUN! Message Board › Room to Rent with Private Bath in Torrance/Lomita

Room to Rent with Private Bath in Torrance/Lomita

Maryanne
user 9171601
Torrance, CA
Post #: 8
Spacious Lomita/Torrance 2 bedrm/2 bath condo (1,200 sq. feet) to share. Seeking responsible professional (prefer female), non smoking, no drugs. Room size is 13.7 x 10.6, with a large walk-in sliding glass door closet. I live and work out of town, so I am not around much.

The room and bathroom are extra clean, the bath is newly remodeled and in the process of being repainted. There is a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, on-site laundry, secured assigned covered parking which will be available to you. I am a professional who is quiet, easy going and easy to get along with, please no drama or traffic, no pets. Rent includes gas, electric, hot water, heat, wireless internet. The room is available 11/1, I will be available Oct. 22 to Oct. 28th to show the room, if you are interested, please contact me to set up an appointment.

Close to 110/405 freeways/tons of shopping and restaurants/Rolling Hills Plaza/Del Amo Mall/theaters/walking distance to bus stop/close to El Segundo employment center/beach cities/San Pedro/Long Beach/Harbor UCLA/Kaiser Permanente/El Camino/CSULB/CSUDH. Security deposit of one months rent. If you have questions, please contact me through this site. Rent is $750.00/month.