addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoCal Fashion Photoshoots Message Board › Heritage Museum - NEED 3 more people to sign up!

Heritage Museum - NEED 3 more people to sign up!

Tawny
user 7517631
Group Organizer
Anaheim, CA
In need of 3 more people to sign up or this meetup will be canceled. =( Dont have enough to cover all the fees of everything. Ive never had to cancel a meetup before. Hopefully I dont have to this time either. Its crazy that there are over 600 members and i think only about 10% have even come to a meetup. Im definitely going to have to go through attendance and weed out the lurkers who never come.

Ill let everyone know by tuesday if it has to be canceled or not....

If I did a signal hill shoot next month would YOU be interested in coming? I dont want to have to go through all the planning and stressing out if no one wants to come to the meetups anymore...

Let me know!

Tawny