For this meetup session, we will talk about the full stack IoT development environment, using .NET and Azure.
Lacking a recognized term to express the development environment for this presentation, I borrowed the term “Full Stack Developer”, a trendy term that describes developer with multiple technical disciplines, as part of the title.
To be effective in developing IoT solution, a developer is required to have multiple technical disciplines:
• Ability to write codes in multiple programming languages (front-end, back-end, middle-ware, components & etc.)
• Platforms knowledge (Communication protocol, OS & Network Infrastructure)
In addition to the technical aspect, it’s necessary for the developer to know and understand the associated IoT environment’s business processes.
Here’s a brief outline of the contents for this session:
• Full stack development for IoT
• The IoT development environment using .NET and Azure
• Business consideration for IoT Solutions
• Coding examples
20+ years in the technology field, with mix of experiences in embedded-hardware, embedded-OS, application-development, Information-Technology, Cybersecurity and business management. Published two books on Windows CE, “Professional Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0” in 2008 and “Professional Windows Embedded Compact 7” in 2011.