addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Poly/pan veg+ Cohousing/ Looking for a Roommate

Poly/pan veg+ Cohousing/ Looking for a Roommate

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi! My name's Rudy, I am looking for shared housing, either to be a roommate or find one for my apartment in Sherman Oaks. I currently have a 1 bd in a 1 bd, it's available for $550 or I would like find a new house/apartment in the Valley to call home. My home is shared with 2 cats, and can be furnished or unfurnished. Large closet in room, shared bath and kitchen. Non smoking, vegetarian, poly and pansexual, please email me if interested!