addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Polyamory Reality Show - Discussion

Polyamory Reality Show - Discussion

A former member
Post #: 1
Thank you for accepting me into the group Deborah! I look forward to meeting you in person :)
Also, Janice and I were planning on attending the Saturday meet up to hopefully meet some of the members in person and tell them our intentions (no cameras, no recordings). Thanks again :)

As member of the group is only fare if u post your pics as well as all of us