We look forward to getting productive discussions and collaborations going.
To keep in touch and to get meetup announcements via Twitter, follow @TalendCommunity (https://twitter.com/TalendCommunity). And feel free to spread the word about our group, using hashtag #SoCalTalendUG.
• 5:30 - 6:30 PM: Beer Tasting, Dinner & Networking
• 6:30 - 6:40 PM: Welcome from the Host
• 6:40 - 7:30 PM: Best practices for Agile Data Lakes & Analytics
• 7:30 - 8:00 PM: Networking
Abstract: Best practices for Agile Data Lakes & Analytics
Join Dale Anderson, Regional Manager, Customer Success Architecture, as he will share how leading organizations use data lakes to spur innovation, drive customer acquisition and retention and empower their digital workforce to make better, more informed decisions. Organizations building data lakes with hand coding or proprietary tools are impeding their digital transformation, preventing them from scaling and adapting fast enough to meet the need from the business. The next generation agile data lakes take advantage of the latest in cloud, big data and machine learning technology to deliver a secure, scalable and governed data lake architecture.
In this session, you will learn how to:
• Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach
• Leverage reference architectures and use cases
• Maximize the value of the lake with collaborative data governance