addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Active Lifestyle NERDS! Message Board › Coffee Nerds?

Coffee Nerds?

A former member
Post #: 6
Ever since I got a French press and now an Aeropress, I've turned into quite the coffee nerd. I've been mostly ordering fancy coffee's from San Francisco up to the coffee capital in Seattle. However, I've recently learned that the 2012 mico-roaster of year goes to Bird Rock Coffee roasters based out of La Jolla. http://www.utsandiego...­

So if anybody wants to make a morning weekend trip check it out let me know or somebody can organize an event. I'm not sure what else we could do to make it more of an event. Perhaps some hiking.
A former member
Post #: 6
You can also suggest it as a meetup, I'm sure you're not the only coffee nerd (read: coffee snob, lol). :)