9255 Towne Centre Dr (4th Floor) , San Diego, CA
NOTE: Please register at Microsoft Events tools, rather than via meetup RSVP: https://www.microsoftevents.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x8396119ebb
The session will cover the following aspects of Azure Information Protection:
• Azure Information Protection (Azure IP)
• Services, client, Add-Ons, Apps
• Deployment and Key Management (Microsoft Managed Keys, ByOK, and HyOK)
• Enabling on premise workloads (i.e. RMS Connector, Authorizing servers)
• Policy, Templates
• Classify, label and Protect data
• B2B and B2C Document Sharing
• Monitor, Track and revoke document (tracking portal)
Jesus Dougan is a Senior Premier Field Engineer with a deep understanding and ongoing expertise in Identity and Access (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Microsoft Identity Management), Infrastructure Security and Data Privacy (Public Key Infrastructure and Rights Management Services). In addition to his 16-year tenure at Microsoft, Jesus also holds the following certifications: (ISC)2 CISSP, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft MCSE, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator.
• 6-6:10 Food / Networking / Sign-in
• 6:10 – 6:15 – Opening / Welcome
• 6:15 – 8:30 Featured slot - Speaker
Snacks and Drinks will be provided.
Parking – We have a limited number of onsite parking vouchers and we will validate on a first-come / first-served basis. The adjacent UTC Mall and a number of side streets offer free parking.