Paul Martin's, a top California restaurant, focusing on food grown by regional & local farmers, prepared in classic American fashion. There are 81 wines by the glass, which is plenty to choose from, as well as beer and cocktails. Happy hour is an excellent value too. The interior is comfortable & sophisticated while also elegant & rustic. This is a great upscale location to have wonderful wine & food.
Happy Hour menu, from 3 - 7 PM, is an excellent value:
- 4 wines at $4 each, as well as 4 food items at $4 each, such as street tacos, smoked salmon lettuce cups, maple cider all natural grilled chicken skewers, and smoked chicken wings
- 4 wines at $8 each, as well 4 food items at $8 each, slow cooked St. Louis style ribs or mesquite grilled steak skewers, and 2 other items
- 4 wines at $12 each, or burger, beer and fries for $12(a great value)
- 4 cocktails at $4 each, Meyer lemon drop, bistro cosmo, raspberry martini, or classic mojito
- 3 cocktails at $8 each, classic Stoli vodka, Cuba Libre classic, Milagro Silver margarita.
Check out their Happy Hour menu:
Parking: Easiest is across street a Pacifica and Fortune Dr.